This year too, the Palazzo del Cinema on Venice Lido will host the NPL Meeting Main Conference: 5 roundtables will define the current and future scenarios of the world of deteriorated credit.
Below is a brief preview of the topics for discussion:
- NPLs and regulation – What are the expectations about deteriorated banking credits in light of the current regulatory framework? How are banks’ strategies changing, also in terms of credit distribution?
- The recovery of credit – What are the potentials and critical issues of what is now the pivot around which the NPL industry revolves?
- AI and blockchain – Digital technologies are also changing credit delivery and recovery methods: ongoing projects and experiences.
- GACS – Effectiveness and potential risks of the instrument that facilitated the disposal of significant portfolios.
- UTP – Will there be a UTP problem? How can it be managed? The opinions of originators and servicers.
Please visit the website regularly to see the updated agenda in detail.