Water transfers to and from Venice Lido (Palazzo del Cinema)
Venice Lido is situated 40 minutes by boat from Venezia Santa Lucia train station and the Tronchetto parking area, and around 50 minutes from the airport “Marco Polo di Tessera”. Banca IFIS has organized return transfers from these three points for the outward journey to Venice Lido (September 27) and return (September 28).
NPL Meeting staff, easily recognizable by their clothing and signs, will be available to help you outside Venezia Santa Lucia train station, at the entrance to the Tronchetto parking lot and at the arrivals point at Marco Polo Tessera airport.
The boats that will carry out the service will have a sign indicating that they are exclusively in service for the Banca IFIS NPL Meeting.
Water transfers September 27
– 1:00 p.m. from Tronchetto (park auto) to Lido di Venezia
– 12:15 p.m. from Stazione S. Lucia to Lido di Venezia
– 1:00 p.m. from Stazione S. Lucia to Lido di Venezia
– 1:30 p.m. from Stazione S.Lucia to Lido di Venezia
– 12:30 p.m. from Aeroporto Marco Polo to Lido di Venezia
Transfers September 28
– 8:00 a.m. from Tronchetto to Venice Lido
– 7:30 a.m. from Santa Lucia to Venice Lido
– 8:00 a.m. from Santa Lucia to Venice Lido
– 2:50 p.m. from Venice Lido to Tronchetto
– 3:30 p.m. from Venice Lido to Tronchetto
– 2:40 p.m. from Venice Lido to Santa Lucia
– 3:00 p.m. from Venice Lido to Santa Lucia
– 3:20 p.m. from Venice Lido to Santa Lucia
– 2:00 p.m. from Venice Lido to Marco Polo airport
– 3:10 p.m. from Venice Lido to Marco Polo airport
Outside the hours of the service organized by Banca IFIS, there are scheduled water buses and water taxis available at participants’ own cost.
Land transfers for hotels, Palazzo del Cinema, Hotel Excelsior and dinner
To reach your hotels on the Lido, the Palazzo del Cinema and the Excelsior hotel for the workshops and the conference, the run and the Pachuka Beach for dinner, land transfers following a circular route have been organized (itinerary attached). To use this service, you should go to the ACTV stop (public service) nearest to your hotel/nearest to you. The shuttles that will perform this service will be ACTV buses with a sign specifying Banca IFIS NPL Meeting service, and will leave from Santa Maria Elisabetta, the mooring point for public water buses. They will then cover all the points of the Lido where there are hotels or locations dedicated to the NPL Meeting activity. This service can also be used by participants taking part in the run and in the dinner (informal dress code: t-shirt, Bermuda shorts and flip flops).
Attention: if you don’t stay at Venice Lido for the night, to go back to your hotel after the dinner you will have to autonomously use the public transport or water taxis from Santa Maria Elisabetta terminal.
Land transfers September 27
– From 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. continuative service from Santa Maria Elisabetta to Palazzo del Cinema/Excelsior one and return (every 10/15 minutes)
– From 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. continuative service from Santa Maria Elisabetta to Pachuka Beach every 10 minutes
– From 11:00 p.m. to 1.00 a.m. continuative service from Pachuka Beach to Santa Maria Elisabetta every 10 minutes
Land transfer September 28
– From 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. continuative service from Santa Maria Elisabetta to Palazzo del Cinema one and return (every 10 minutes)
– From 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. continuative service from Palazzo del Cinema Santa Maria Elisabetta one and return (every 10 minutes)
Collection of accreditation
Participants arriving at the Lido on September 27 should collect their accreditation at the Palazzo del Cinema from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. We ask all participants to pick up their accreditations on September 27 to avoid queues and delays at the accreditation desk on the morning of September 28.
Participants arriving at the Lido on the morning of September 28 will have to collect their accreditations at the Palazzo del Cinema from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
IMPORTANT: Anyone presenting themselves at the meeting without having registered and received confirmation emails from the organizing secretary will not be admitted to the conference